Norwalk Innovation brand name Un-Coilers by Press Room Equipment are designed for efficiency and ease of operation. This allows the operators to change coils with little disruption to the production flow. Once our Un-Coiler is loaded the operator simply guides the first coil around the drum and into the production machine’s feed mechanism. This operation takes about five minutes.
The Un-Coiler’s feeding action is initiated by the pull of the strip material by the production equipment. This activates our patented “Quick Torque” drive system. The drive wheel runs directly to the table rim surface, providing very responsive starting and stopping, avoiding excess coasting. The tension remains constant whether uncoiling a full or almost empty load.
- 3,500 lbs. Capacity
- 42 In. Diameter Table – 0-12 or 0-24 Table RPM
- ½ HP DC Drive Motor – 20/1 or 10/1 Gear Reducer
- Basic Control – 110 or 220 VAC Input
- 6” Wide Guide Drum & Slide Block Assembly
- Table Mat
- Unit Weight-390 lbs. – 4.8 or 2.4 Amps