A full range of motorized, variable speed straighteners are designed and built for durability and easy operation.
One Waddington Model TSS-21-24W precision regenerative drive powered straightener:
- D.C. powered straightener:
- Maximum stock width – 24”
- Stock thickness at full width – .062”
- Straightening roll diameters – 2.00”
- Number of Straightening rolls – 17
- Number of powered pinch rolls – two pair Motor/Drive – 5-HP Regen D.C.
- Input Voltage – 220 AC/1Ph/60Hz
5 HP DC Regen Drive Package
SONA-TROL control and start/stop/jog forward/jog reverse/auto/manual selector switch and remote push buttons for jogging on a coil cord in a NEMA 12 enclosure.
- Dial Indicators
- Continuous running with no set marks
- One piece hardened and ground rolls
- All rolls positively powered
- Two entrance and Two exit powered pinch rolls
- Precision Roller bearings on all rolls
- Solid state Regenerative D.C. Drive system
- Controls include forward reverse and remote JOG
- Hardened Drive Gears
- Up to 150 ft / min operation
- Heavy duty side plates and bearing blocks
- Rugged steel machine base
- Standard loop control is Sonatrol ultrasonic loop control system